Thursday, May 24, 2007

a moment to remember




God, what have I done?

are you crying now?
I didn't want to see you crying or in pain
I wanted to make you happy
but all I've done is put you in agony,
don't get me wrong
I only love you
I only think of you
I only remember you
How badly do I wish to show my heart
is there any way I can do
my heart races
I love you,
I don't want to forget that
and must not.
can you see that?
can you feel my heart?
I have to tell you everything
You were the best thing that ever happened to me
How thankful I'm to God
for having sent you as a gift to me
You're a part of me
I smile, I laugh and smell like you do
Nothing can drive you out of my body & soul


taken from A Moment to Remember movie,

a letter from Soo-Jin (a wife who's got Alzheimer) to Chol-Soo (her husband)

No comments: